Can we come and look around?
We would love to show you The Barn at Botley Hill and to learn more about your wedding plans. We can offer a private viewing of the venue by appointment only. To book please contact the office and enquire about our upcoming availability.
How many people does The Barn hold?
The Barn holds 144 people for a reception, seated at rectangular tables; around 100 on round tables, depending on the size of the tables. The capacity for an evening reception is 160. Take a look at The Wedding Barn Venue – Floor Plan. For more detail, do contact us, we will be delighted to discuss the options.
What would the layouts look like for my guest numbers?
Please follow this link to our guide on the best fit table layouts .
Is the venue licensed for civil weddings?
The Oakley Barn at is fully registered for civil wedding ceremonies.
Who books the ceremony?
You will need to make contact with the registrar to put in place all the arrangements for your ceremony.
What about accommodation?
Our three luxury shepherd huts are included in the venue hire fee from 2022 onwards. The Barn at Botley Hill is situated close to Warlingham and Tatsfield on the B269 at the top of Titsey Hill in Surrey. Take a look at some local accommodation options.
Will there be another wedding on the same day as ours?
No, The Barn at Botley Hill is yours and yours alone, all day and all evening!
May we access The Barn early to decorate it for our wedding?
You will be able to do so from 9am the day of the wedding, but if it is not in use the day before, we may be able to allow access. This won’t be confirmed until closer to the time.
What about parking?
There is a free car park onsite with adequate space for all your guests accessed by a dedicated driveway for use by The Barn’s visitors.
Can we bring in our own caterers?
There is a choice of approved caterers on the website and you may make your choice from them. They are all highly-recommended, experienced wedding caterers who we trust, and who will be delighted to assist you in all aspects of planning your wedding food. You are free to make contact with them directly, letting them know you have booked your wedding at The Barn at Botley Hill; equally, we are more than happy to introduce you. We do not allow ‘own catering’ nor for couples to bring in caterers who are not on our approved list.
What about drinks packages?
The Barn at Botley Hill’s drinks packages are priced from £26 This includes half a bottle of prosecco per person for the drinks reception, half a bottle of wine per person for the wedding breakfast and a glass of prosecco for the toast. Please speak to our team for details.
Is the venue licensed to serve alcohol?
Yes, the bar is licensed from 12 noon to 11.30pm.
What about other services such as photographers, florists and cars?
How much does it cost to hire the barn for a wedding?
Please take a look at our prices on the Price List page here.
What does the hire charge include?
The venue hire fee includes:
- Exclusive use of The Main Barn, The Baby Barn and The Oakley Barn
- Three luxury shepherd huts each with a double bed on the night of your wedding
- The decking, extensive gardens and wooden gazebo
- Outdoor furniture with mini tipi swing, lanterns and fire pit
- Our bespoke farmhouse tables made from reclaimed wood & chairs
- Beautiful curated lounge furniture in the Baby Barn
- An easel for your table plan, rustic barrel for the cake stand and a card box
- Candles for the Oakley Barn and Baby Barn
- PA system and microphone in all three barns for background music, ceremony and speeches
- Heating and cleaning
- A staffed and fully stocked bar with a minimum spend of £600
- Last but very much not least, you have the invaluable support of our experienced wedding team who are always on hand to offer advice and help throughout the run-up and on the day itself
How do we go about booking and when is the deposit payable?
Please follow this link to our guide to Booking your wedding at The Barn at Botley Hill.
What are the terms and conditions?
All terms and conditions relevant to The Barn at Botley Hill can be found here.