Six weeks until your wedding day at The Barn at Botley Hill – wedding tips
Now, it’s time for those final little touches. We can’t wait to see you and your guests on the big day!
The final bits! Six weeks to go
Confirm wedding day timeline and any small details with us, to ensure you have everything just the way you want it on the day.
Wine tasting with us to choose your wines and drinks package for the day
Book your transport for after the wedding.
Write thank you notes for handing out with gifts to wedding party.
Delegate wedding day duties – you do not want to be worrying about anything on your big day, so be sure to delegate tasks to your wedding party:
- Who is going to look after the wedding rings?
- Are there any final payments to suppliers on the day, i.e. musicians, florist, cake?
- If you don’t have live music, who will be in charge of the play list for: before your ceremony; your ceremony; walking back up the aisle; reception drinks; and wedding breakfast?
- Who will be returning the hire suits?
- Who will arrange after-care for the wedding dress – if you are planning to clean/box?
- Who will take your bouquet?
- Who is picking up items left at venue the morning after? There are always a few!
And, finally, please remember to enjoy yourselves!